My husband is a carnivore and even he likes this salad. It’s full of crunchy, crispy spring veggies, creamy burrata cheese, and a refreshing lemon vinaigrette. This just screams spring to me.
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1/8 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon flaked sea salt, plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, plus more to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced shallot
- 1 4 ounce ball of burrata
- 15 snap peas, sliced into thirds lengthwise
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- mint leaves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup croutons
- On a large plate, arrange radishes in a circle, covering the entire plate. Repeat with the snap peas. Top veggies with ball of burrata. Add croutons, if using.
- Make dressing by combining lemon juice and zest, honey, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, olive oil, and shallot in a small bowl. Whisk with a fork until combined.
- Drizzle dressing over salad, sprinkle on mint leaves, and add more salt and pepper if desired. Serve immediately.