Looking for a festive salad for the holidays? Look no further.
This simple yet sophisticated salad will bring a little something special to your dinner table. It’s got a little of everything – sweetness from the persimmons, tanginess from the pomegranate, crunch from the pistachios, a creamy lusciousness from the burrata, and just a touch of bitterness from the radicchio. Serve by itself or with a side of crusty crostini!
- 2 Fuyu persimmons, sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
- 1 cup radicchio, finely chopped
- 8 ounces burrata cheese
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Freshly cracked black pepper for serving
- Arrange the radicchio on a large plate. Arrange the persimmon slices on top.
- Tear the burrata into 5-6 chunks and place around the plate. Sprinkle pomegranate seeds and pistachios on top.
- Spoon olive oil and vinegar over the salad and sprinkle freshly ground black pepper on top. Serve immediately.