I made this lovely snack board a few days and it included this lovely sundried tomato spread. If you like sundried tomatoes, you’ll love this. It’s super tangy and full of concentrated sundried tomato flavor. It’s got just 5 ingredients plus got water and salt and pepper to taste, and it comes together quickly in a food processor.
I like serving it with a crusty baguette, crostini, or some rosemary crisps. All you need is a glass of wine and you’re party-ready!
- 8.5 ounce jar of marinated sun dried tomatoes in oil
- 4 ounces (1/2 packet) of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a food processor, process sundried tomatoes (with their oil), vinegar and hot water for 2-3 minutes or until mixture is mostly smooth with just a few small chunks remaining.
- Add cream cheese, oregano, garlic powder, and salt and pepper to taste. Process for another 2-3 minutes or until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week. Serve with crostini or crackers, or use it to top toast or bagels.